A new competition is on the way !!! Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your skills and win rewards from Kambria today!
The Technology Review Contest is a monthly contest series accessible to all Kambrians who are passionate about creating, sharing, engaging, and developing the Kambria community. This is one of our activities aimed at increasing Kambria’s technological awareness and network.
Let’s kick off the December Contest with the topic “AI in Anomaly Detection“. For more detailed information about the contest can be found below:
👉Topic of this month: AI in Anomaly Detection
👉All Kambrians are welcome to enter the Technology Review Contest.
👉What do you have to do?
- You will create a video (not less than 1 minute) or design an infographic (at least three main points) or write a blog article (at least three main points):
- Introducing this technology, adding your perspective, or sharing your understanding of the technology presented in the topic: AI/ML in Anomaly Detection. Here are some suggestions for non-technical individuals’ perspectives,
- WHAT is the concept of anomaly detection in artificial intelligence?
- WHY do we need to apply AI in this problem?
- HOW: Overall steps/process for implementing AI/ML in anomaly detection? What approaches of algorithms / techniques are used to detect anomalies? Which are the best ones at the current stage? (slightly technical sharing)
- USE CASES: Give some examples of anomaly detection in real-world applications.
- and so on.
- You must mention or tag Kambria in your entry and post, particularly referring to relevant programs such as NFT IP with BoxDetection, Hackathon with challenges of Warehouse Anomaly Detection and Respiratory Sound Anomaly Detection, and so on. To explore more Kambria programs, please visit our website.
- Then publish your work on your social media channels, we open for Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Medium, Blog.
- Send the post’s link to Admin @ivanta971 so that we could share it in our Telegram community and call for voting.
- Call for more Kambria community members to vote.
- Kambria November Contest starts on Thursday, December 1, 2021.
- Votes are counted until January 15, 2022, at 5 pm (GMT +7).
- Qualified video / infographic / blog posts will be shared on the Kambria Official Telegram Group for community voting.
- A valid vote is a vote made by a member of Kambria’s Telegram community by replying “+1” to the Admin’s post corresponding to the submission you want to vote for.
- Each Telegram community member can only vote 1 time for 1 entry.
- The entry that had at least 15 votes from the community will be eligible for incentives from Kambria.
️🏆Prizes of the contest
🥇️ 10 prizes of $100 in KYTE will be awarded for videos/articles/infographics that receive at least 15 community votes.
🔥 Additional fascinating opportunities include:
- The winners’ videos/articles/infographics will have the chance to be featured on Kambria’s YouTube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter channels, and the best videos will be invited to commercialize through our Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base program.
- Participants who are interested in becoming our Referral Partners could also use your videos/articles/infographics in your referral campaigns.
📩 If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
👉 For more information, please visit our website: kambria.io.