Following the nomination contest series, Kambria is excited to introduce a June Community Contest, which is the Innovative Organization Nomination Contest.
In this contest series, we would love to invite the Kambria community to suggest organizations from around the world for Kambria to invite to the Kambria Open Innovation Hub.
Let’s see what you should do to win this contest:
I. CONTEST RULES
✅ The participant will create and send the nomination letter in the formats: of a video, an infographic, or an article to introduce the Organizations which you nominate.
✅ The information of the nomination letter should be included: Innovative Organization introduction and your point of view about this Organization:
👉 Organization introduction
- Organization Name
- Category: It can be either an enterprise applying deep tech solutions in its businesses/ or an Open Innovation Center, Digital Transformation Association … fostering open innovation and digital transformation initiatives.
- The success story of this organization.
- Website and contact of this organization.
👉 Share your review with this organization:
- Why do you nominate this organization?
- Why should the community vote for this organization?
✅ You must log in/register and submit your work on Kambria Bounty Portal with these steps:
- Go to the Innovative Organization Nomination Contest portal
- Clicking on “Take The Quiz” button (register/ login to Kambria Platform is required)
- Fill in the form with your Kambria’s email registration, your Discord account/ID; your entry link.
✅ Call for more Kambria community members to vote.
✅ Kambria to qualify Nomination letters and Nominated organizations, and please note that:
- Each member can nominate 1 Organization
- Nominations of an Organization that are already nominated by another member will be ineligible.
✅ With qualified Organizations, Kambria will reach out to invite them to join the Nomination list as well as Kambria Discord to review their information and chat with our community.
✅ A voting poll will open from July 21 to July 28, 2022.
✅ Voters must be active members of the Kambria Discord community in order for their vote to be legitimate.
✅ Each active member can only vote 1 time for 1 nominated Organization.
✅ An active member is determined by the MEE6 Leaderboard with Experience 30 at least.
✅ Each nominator of the Top 5 Organizations with at least 20 votes will receive the reward of 100$ in KYTE.
✅ All organizations on the Nomination list will be honored in Kambria Open Innovation Hubs for suitable collaboration opportunities.
II. MINIGAME during the contest
In this contest we have a minigame for community members, let’s see how to join this:
- A member of the community (not a nominator) can ask or raise a question related to a nominated organization which you are interested in by replying to the nominated organization’s introduction message.
- The 10 most interesting questions, which are selected by the nominated organizations or Kambria team, will be rewarded $10 in KYTE for each question.
- Week 1 (June 23): Announcement
- Week 1-3 (June 23 – July 14): Submission Nomination Letters
- Week 4 (June 14 – June 21): Qualification
- Week 5 (July 21 – July 28): Voting
- Week 6 (July 28 – August 04): Result announcement
- Week 7 (August 04 – August 11): Rewards (prizes, credits)
- Week 8-11 (August 11 – September 01): invite Organizations to participate in Kambria Ecosystem (Open Innovation Hub, Starter program).
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Kambria Admin team on Discord https://discord.gg/DM333x2M55.
Looking forward to connecting with enterprises and deep-tech organizations around the world from our community nomination.