We are excited to bring you the details for Quiz 04 of the Kambria Code Challenge: Reinforcement Learning! This is the last quiz of the first series Kambria Code Challenge. Quiz 04 focuses on the AI topic: “Reinforcement Learning”, and takes place at 2 PM (UTC+7), Saturday, August 22, 2020. Be sure to read the details below, and click “Join This Challenge” to participate.
Kambria Code Challenge – Quiz 04: https://bit.ly/Standard-Quiz-04-Bounty
Quiz 04 Includes 2 Bounties With Different Levels & Prizes:
You can only participate in 1 out of 2 bounties:
- Standard Quiz 04 Bounty: available for everyone to participate. Standard Bounty has 15 questions with the same difficulty as compared to previous quizzes of Kambria Code Challenge.
- Special Quiz 04 Bounty: only open for participants who have taken at least 2 previous quizzes of Kambria Code Challenge. The Special Bounty will have 20 questions with higher difficulty and bigger prizes.
If you’re eligible to join the Special Quiz 04 Bounty, please check your email regularly. We’ll give you an email invitation to enter.
Prizes of Standard Bounty:
- Winner Prize: $75 + 79,000 KAT
- 1st Runner-Up Prize: $50 + 52,000 KAT
- 2 x 2nd Runner-Up Prize: $25 + 26,000 KAT
Prize of Special Bounty:
- Winner Prize: $125 + 85,000 KAT
Prizes are paid in USDT (or VND if you are in Vietnam) and KAT token.
In addition, top-scoring developers will have an opportunity to have their resume and profile sent to Kambria’s corporate partners for career opportunities.
Credits For Participants
Participants who complete the entire quiz will earn Kambria Credits. Kambria Credit is a point rewards program that can be used for payment for services on the Kambria platform. Click here to learn more about Kambria Credits.
KAT is a token used on the Kambria Platform: The world’s first blockchain-empowered, open-source robotics and AI ecosystem.