November, a month to remember
🚩🚩 Hey Kambrians, how have you been?
We would like to bring to you all some highlights in October:
- KO Hackathon 2 launched 2 mentoring sessions successfully regarding Info Seminar, Methodology & Approaches. These sessions provided more information to all teams of developers about the challenges:
- Respiratory Sound Anomaly Detection.
- Recommendation System for STEM Education.
- Learning Activities with Ohmni Robots.
- Kambria Review Contest wrapped up and we awarded the winners for the competition. This activity aimed to let Kambrians show their love and support as well as constructive opinions for Kambria.
Image from a contestant in Kambria Review Contest
🚩🚩For this November, we will be releasing our announcement about BRIDGE OPEN to swap KAT to KYTE. Please make sure to follow our social channels, particularly Telegram community for more information.
🚩🚩A new EdVid from OhmniLabs Cloud Robotics Team is introduced to audiences in Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base about ROSWeb: Web application interface for robot control.
You can subscribe to our Robotics Category in Kambria Knowledge Base to access more interesting content.
🚩🚩Another initiative for Token community is that we are proudly presenting Technology Review Contest. All Kambrians are welcome to join and create their own works in the format of videos or infographics…around the given topic of “The role of Data in AI/ML”