As informed, after finishing the NFT IP Program Launch (as a completion of our business model), we now continue to review our directions for Kambria tokens.
The recent situation of ST status of KAT on KuCoin – risk of being delisted because of low volume – raises the need of reconsidering our current directions.
In this announcement we will share Kambria token plan regarding:
- Solving the risk of being delisted because of low volume
- Token types
- 2022: Global and vertical scaling – Strengthening the tokenomics
- Monthly activities for community
Solving the risk of being delisted because of low volume
As our project is more suitable for long-term investors, there would be a lower daily trading volume than other projects.
Up to now, our direction is providing our community with some options regarding the exchange, blockchain… you prefer. The disadvantage of that is the lower volume of each option therefore the risk of being delisted.
Top exchanges usually require projects to maintain high trading volumes, so we need to review our listing plan to see if we can meet this requirement.
A direction to solve the problem of low volume is to redirect all tradings to one exchange only.
First, we need to assess if this direction could solve the problem:
- From KuCoin: “Every 15th of each month, we will have our monthly review which compares all projects listed in our platform. The projects placed in the bottom 18% would be seen as low liquidity. For the projects kept in low liquidity within 2 months, the ST tag is added.”
- From our survey: KAT trading volume is mostly from KuCoin and Hotbit, with Hotbit volume is quite the same as KuCoin (Coinranking). The average daily volume in the 30 days (Aug 26-Sep26) for both exchanges is $187,000 (CoinMarketCap), therefore estimately $90,000 for each exchange.
- So if we redirect Hotbit tradings to KuCoin, there is a chance that KuCoin volume would be doubled.
Secondly, we also need to prepare for the worst, in case this effort could not overcome the gap, we will look for another exchange partner with criteria:
- Top 30 CoinMarketCap
- The requirement of volume is in line with our capability.
KAT BEP2 was for the purpose of providing our community with some options regarding the exchange, blockchain, etc. that you prefer.
But the liquidity of KAT BEP2 on Binance DEX has been low, so we will support the swap back from KAT BEP2 to KAT ERC20. This could help with the delisting risk too.
The initial goals for KYTE were to facilitate DeFi activities, and also provide alternative options for our token holders. It will also help us manage the supplies & circulations of both KAT & KYTE more efficiently.
The transition from KYTE ERC20 to BSC was to solve the gas fee problem.
Kambria token types are consolidated to KAT ERC20 and KYTE BSC as below:
- KAT BEP2 could be swapped back to KAT ERC20.
- KYTE ERC20 could be swapped to KYTE BSC.
- KAT ERC20 could be swapped to KYTE BSC with some locking schedule.
- KAT ERC20 would be used for Kambria platform interactions and CEX.
- KYTE BSC would be used for Kambria platform interactions as an option of lower gas fee and DeFi. Regarding DeFi activities, yield farms and stake pools will run from time to time, but our long-term approach is a DeFi lending portal supporting KYTE and other tokens of Kambria partners. Similar to AAVE, you can earn interest on deposits and borrow assets with a variable or stable interest rate.
- The swap tools will be opened indefinitely starting from Nov 11.
2022: Global and vertical scaling – Strengthening the tokenomics
Up to now (Q3/2021), we have reached the end of the model completion phase. In the next phase, we will scale our ecosystem by building open innovation hubs from country to country, adding new verticals, and strengthening our tokenomics.
Kambria tokens are necessary for interactions in the ecosystem:
- Solution seekers: issue and award deep tech challenges, buy NFT IP licenses
- Innovators: earn tokens for developing deep tech solutions and licensing IPs
- Manufacturers: earn tokens through hardware production
- Community members: earn tokens by participating in DeFi activities or technology promotion work (referral, review, knowledge sharing, data contribution); use tokens to purchase products or fundraise technologies…
As informed in the NFT IP Program Launch Announcement, an important initiative that we are working on is the facilitation of Kambria tokens in NFT IP Marketplace.
NFT Marketplaces usually support ETH and one other blockchain with a lower gas fee (OpenSea goes with Polygon and Mintable goes with Zilliqa). For Kambria NFT IP Marketplace we are considering:
- Minting NFTs with a gasless mechanism
- Supporting payments with KAT ERC20 and KYTE BSC.
Another initiative is the facilitation of Kambria tokens in our Programs, as payments from and to Program partners and participants.
Monthly activities for the community
Because our project is more suitable for long-term investors who can see the future of technology, our approach for marketing is to build a strong community as the Connectors and Promoters of the ecosystem.
In the acceleration of technology development, our community will play an important role in connecting the ecosystem for collaborations, contributing AI/ML training data, spreading the knowledge, helping ourselves and each other to stay updated with new technologies.
We do that via these activities:
- Referral campaigns
- Monthly contest “Technology review”
- Knowledge Base program
- AI/ML training data contribution
In which, we would like to share more information about the 2 new activities:
Monthly contest “Technology review”
Each month the contest will highlight a technology which the participants will make a review video or blog article or an infographic to share their understanding of the concept and impact of that technology. For example, with Voice recognition, we can discuss what voice recognition is and its current stage of development, how this technology is currently applied and its impact on our life, etc.
Winning videos/articles/infographics will be published on Kambria Youtube / Blog, and the best videos will be invited to commercialize via our Knowledge Base program.
The technologies to be highlighted in the Monthly contests will be related to those in Kambria NFT IP Program, so that participants could also use their videos/blog articles for their referral campaigns.
AI/ML training data contribution
Data is the foundation for artificial intelligence and machine learning. Aiming to build a complete and comprehensive deep learning database for AI/ML applications, Kambria NFT IP Program and Marketplace have a category for Data. The community will earn tokens by contributing data as an individual or part of collective work.
You can build a dataset yourself and commercialize it via Kambria NFT IP Program.
Or you can participate in Kambria Data Bounties with other members of our community, to build part of a dataset and earn your part of the bounty.
For more information, please visit our Tokenomics page.
Note: In order to run community activities effectively, we will also redirect all local communities to the Global channel starting this October. This merge is also for the purpose of connecting local communities and innovation hubs in our next phase of Global scaling.