Dear Kambria Community, since our last progress report we’ve been diligently #BUIDLing our platform and growing our reach. Take a look at this summary for details on our new partnership with Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited, our latest Development Update, announcements related to the KAT token, and more!
NEW PARTNERSHIP: Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited
We are pleased to announce a new strategic partnership between Kambria and Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited (BVCL), a venture capital firm supporting Bangladesh’s fast-growing economy. BVCL is a venture capital firm that invests in companies with high growth potential and encourages entrepreneurs to reimagine the world with technological solutions.
Through our partnership, BVCL and Kambria will work together to create innovation hubs, training and skilling programs, hackathons and applied research in the fields of AI, Robotics & Blockchain. We are very excited to work closely with BVCL to achieve the goals discussed in our Master Plan. Specific initiatives under this partnership include:
- Promoting inter-academia collaboration
- Expanding college and university-level education in AI, Robotics & Blockchain with ongoing training programs
- Creating innovation labs at the college and university levels
- Encouraging close collaboration between industry, academia, and government
- Enabling female entrepreneurship programs by leveraging our open innovation platform
In addition, BVCL is a part of the Daffodil Family group, which offers Kambria a chance to tap into a massive network of innovators. Here is an example of some of the programs that BVCL can offer through the Daffodil Family:
- Daffodil Institute of IT is one of the top IT schools in Bangladesh, offering training programs and education for one of the most important fields of our time. Kambria will not only have access to a rich developer network, but also important research programs within the institute.
- Daffodil International Academy, through partnerships with top Universities across the globe, offers affordable high-quality education to the people of Bangladesh. Kambria can collaborate with the Academy in offering educational content focused on blockchain, AI and robotics.
Kambria’s partnership with BVCL is an important part of our global AI Alliance initiative. Through our Alliance, we hope to work with the governments of and outstanding companies in India, Vietnam, the United States, and China to create local employment opportunities by developing curriculum based on artificial intelligence, robotics, and blockchain.
Our developers have been hard at work and we are pleased to provide you with another development update highlighting progress completed on the Kambria platform. Several key feature sets have been enhanced including our Bounty mechanism, KAT Wallet, and KDNA Codebase.
In addition, the Kambria Judge Protocol technical paper has been completed and we recently completed the security audit for the Protocol. You can click here to view the Protocol implementation on GitHub.
TOKEN COMMUNITY UPDATE
In response to community feedback, we announced our plans moving forward concerning token distribution on April 29th, 2019. In case you missed it, here is our official statement. As indicated, we are offering OTC services through an independent firm for those who would like to liquidate their tokens in a safe and fair manner. We are also offering equity conversion to qualifying token holders who wish to convert their holdings into equity in Kambria International.
If you are interested in using OTC services or Kambria’s equity conversion, please contact one of our admins through Telegram or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOTE FOR KAMBRIA: POLISPAY
Let’s come together and vote! After a very positive reception from the community of other tokens in the space, we would love to see the same reception for us, so head over to this PolisPay Twitter post and let’s show these guys what $KAT is really about! Just follow the instructions in the photo of the tweet to participate. Thank you!
For the most recent Kambria Community updates, click here.
The Kambria Team
KAT is a token used on the Kambria platform.