Kambria Kick-starts The New Contest For Our Community – Kambria Review Contest
Kambria Review Contest is a new activity open to all Kambrians who are passionate about creating, sharing, connecting, and growing the Kambria community. This is one of our activities aiming to expand Kambria’s awareness and community network.
Grab the opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and earn rewards from Kambria!
👉All Kambrians are welcome to enter the Kambria Review Contest.
👉What do you have to do?
1. You will create a video or design an infographic or write a blog article to talk about Kambria. Here are some suggestions: Kambria open innovation model, Kambria platform, Kambria tokens (KAT/KYTE), Kambria programs (Challenges, Knowledge Base, Project Portfolio, NFT IP Program…). You can choose one or many of the above to review.
(For more information on Kambria’s Open Innovation model please visit our homepage kambria.io updated September 2021)
2. Publish the work on your social media channels, which we open for Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok.
3. Send the post’s link to Admin @ivanta971 so that we could share it in our Telegram community and call for voting.
4. Call for more community members to vote.
- Kambria Review Contest starts on Friday, October 1, 2021.
- Votes are counted until October 31, 2021, at 5 pm (GMT +7).
- Qualified video/infographic/blog posts will be shared on the Kambria Official Telegram Group for community voting.
- A valid vote is a vote made by a member of Kambria’s Telegram community by replying “+1” to the Admin’s post corresponding to the submission you want to vote for. Each Telegram community member has three votes.
️🏆Prizes of the contest
🥇️ 10 prizes of $100 in KYTE will be awarded for videos/articles/infographics that receive at least 10 community votes.
🔥 Additional fascinating opportunities include:
- The winners’ videos/articles/infographics will have the chance to be featured on Kambria’s YouTube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter channels, and the best videos will be invited to commercialize through our Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base program.
- Participants who are interested in becoming our Referral Partners could also use your videos/articles/infographics in your referral campaigns.
📩 If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out by sending an email to email@example.com.
👉 For more information, please visit our website: kambria.io.