A new competition is on the way !!! Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your skills and win rewards from Kambria today!
The Technology Review Contest is a monthly contest series accessible to all Kambrians who are passionate about creating, sharing, engaging, and developing the Kambria community. This is one of our activities aimed at increasing Kambria’s technological awareness and network.
Let’s kick off the March Contest with the topic “Open Innovation tackling the pandemic“. For more detailed information about the contest can be found below:
👉Topic of this month: Open Innovation tackling the pandemic
👉All Kambrians are welcome to enter the Technology Review Contest.
👉What do you have to do?
- You will create a video (not less than 1 minute) or design an infographic (at least three main points) or write a blog article (at least three main points):
- Introducing this technology, adding your perspective, or sharing your understanding of the technology presented in the topic: Open Innovation tackling the pandemic. Here are some suggestions for non-technical individuals’ perspectives:
- Could you name some of the use cases that technology help tackle the pandemic? How is the impact / efficacy? And how much more can we do to develop that further?
- From your viewpoint, how to maximize the resonance/ the impact between open innovation projects, communities? how to encourage young developers talents to join such competitions?
- There’s a statement telling that COVID-19 and new varients have been accelerating the process of tech development. What is your opinion about it?
- You must mention or tag Kambria in your entry and post, particularly referring to relevant programs such as KO Hackathon II especially the Panel discussion with the topic Respiratory Sound Anomaly Detection… and so on. To explore more Kambria programs, please visit our website.
- Then publish your work on your social media channels, we open for Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Medium, Blog.
- Send the post’s link to Admin @khanhtrinhng so that we could share it in our Telegram community and call for voting.
- Call for more Kambria community members to vote.
- Kambria March Contest starts on Thu, March 3, 2022.
- Voting polls will be open from 8 pm (GMT +7) on April 11, 2022 to 8 pm (GMT +7) on April 15, 2022.
- Qualified video / infographic / blog posts will be shared on the Kambria Official Telegram Group for community voting.
- The community members will vote for their favorite entry in polls. The voting polls will be open from 8 pm (GMT +7) on April 11, 2022 to 8 pm (GMT +7) on April 15, 2022.
- Only the entries with at least 50 engagements (likes / claps + shares / retweets / quote tweets + comments) at the time of poll open would be added to the poll for voting.
- Each Telegram community member can only vote 1 time for 1 entry.
- The entry that had at least 15 votes from the community will be eligible for incentives from Kambria.
️🏆Prizes of the contest
🥇️ 10 prizes of $100 in KYTE will be awarded for videos/articles/infographics that receive at least 15 community votes.
🔥 Additional fascinating opportunities include:
- The winners’ videos/articles/infographics will have the chance to be featured on Kambria’s YouTube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter channels, and the best videos will be invited to commercialize through our Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base program.
- Participants who are interested in becoming our Referral Partners could also use your videos/articles/infographics in your referral campaigns.
📩 If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
👉 For more information, please visit our website: kambria.io.