Getting started with the Technology Review November Contest
Grab the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and earn rewards from Kambria today!
Technology Review Contest is a monthly contest series open to all Kambrians who are passionate about creating, sharing, interacting, and growing the Kambria community. This is one of our initiatives designed to increase Kambria’s technology awareness and network.
Let’s start November Contest with the topic “Data in AI/ML”. More information about the competition can be found below:
👉Topic of this month: The role of Data in AI/ML.
👉All Kambrians are welcome to enter the Technology Review Contest.
👉What do you have to do?
- You will create a video or design an infographic or write a blog article to share your understanding of the technology given in the topic: Data in AI/ML. Here are some suggestions:
- From non-technical individuals’ perspectives, please share how well you understand the concept and impact of data in the AI/ML field, or the role of data in AI? Why is it important in AI technology?
- How is data created and used to support AI technology?
- and so on.
- Then publish your work on your social media channels, we open for Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Medium, Blog.
- Send the post’s link to Admin @ivanta971 so that we could share it in our Telegram community and call for voting.
- Call for more Kambria community members to vote.
- Kambria November Contest starts on Monday, November 1, 2021.
- Votes are counted until November 30, 2021, at 5 pm (GMT +7).
- Qualified video / infographic / blog posts will be shared on the Kambria Official Telegram Group for community voting.
- A valid vote is a vote made by a member of Kambria’s Telegram community by replying “+1” to the Admin’s post corresponding to the submission you want to vote for. Each Telegram community member can only vote 3 times.
️🏆Prizes of the contest
🥇️ 10 prizes of $100 in KYTE will be awarded for videos/articles/infographics that receive at least 10 community votes.
🔥 Additional fascinating opportunities include:
- The winners’ videos/articles/infographics will have the chance to be featured on Kambria’s YouTube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter channels, and the best videos will be invited to commercialize through our Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base program.
- Participants who are interested in becoming our Referral Partners could also use your videos/articles/infographics in your referral campaigns.
📩 If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
👉 For more information, please visit our website: kambria.io.