In the acceleration of technology development, our community will play an important role in connecting the ecosystem for collaborations, contributing AI/ML training data, spreading the knowledge, helping ourselves and each other to stay updated with new technologies.
We do that via these activities:
- Referral campaigns
- Monthly contest “Technology review”
- Each month the contest will highlight a technology which the participants will make a review video or blog article to share their understanding of the concept and impact of that technology. For example with Voice recognition we can discuss what voice recognition is and its current stage of development, how this technology is currently applied and its impact in our life, etc.
- Winning videos / articles will be published on Kambria Youtube / Blog, and the best videos will be invited to commercialize via our Knowledge Base program.
- The technologies to be highlighted in the Monthly contests will be related to those in Kambria NFT IP Program, so that participants could also use their videos / blog articles for their referral campaigns.
- Knowledge Base program
- Not only Technology review, our Knowledge Base program has many other categories by deeptech verticals (AI, Robotics, Blockchain…). If you enjoy sharing knowledge, welcome to be our Content partner! Please start with providing your information via this form and we will connect.
- AI/ML training data contribution
- Data is the foundation for artificial intelligence and machine learning. Aiming to build a complete and comprehensive deep learning database for AI/ML applications, Kambria NFT IP Program and Marketplace have a category for Data. Community will earn tokens by contributing data as an individual or part of collective work.
- You can build a dataset yourself and commercialize it via Kambria NFT IP Program / Marketplace.
- Or you can participate in Kambria Data Bounties with other members of our community, to build part of a dataset and earn your part of the bounty.