Kambria Open Innovation Hub?
Bootstrap ideas with a fully-equipped physical laboratory that is easy to set up and use.
- Fully equipped with key technology and tools required for rapid prototyping and development
- Fast and efficient set-up
- Deep industry knowledge + mentoring program that includes support with R&D and manufacturing
- Competitively priced
- Built by robotics experts from Carnegie Mellon and Stanford University with extensive experience
If your company is already running a lab of its own, Kambria offers a host of Incubation Services. Kambria can help assemble and incubate a new startup team designed to build products, solutions, and technology in the given problem space.
- Recommending the founding team and advisors
- Assisting with logistics of company formation
- Connections to possible funding sources
- Monthly mentoring from a global network of business and tech experts
Students will get a chance to work hands-on with tools and equipment to understand how things are made and how STEM can be applied to the real world.
Membership to the Kambria Robotics Open Source Platform provides unlimited access to and use of Kambria’s open innovation platform, including the free use of our proprietary KDNA codebase to use for developing robot prototypes.
5 off-the-shelf 3D printers shipped from the US to a designated destination.
Proprietary 3D printer manager software for easy and efficient real-time monitoring and job scheduling.
Unlimited hours of consultation and counseling support. Related technologies include hardware and software support.
Train the Trainer
One-on-one technical training by our experts based on Kambria’s rich manufacturing experience with the Ohmni Telepresence Robot in areas such as 3D printing and operations.
Access to Kambria Open Innovation Hubs around the world.
Talent Development & Certification
Access to Kambria’s global network of resources including top universities, leading researchers, tech experts and strong developer communities. Tailor-made certifications and qualifications.
Provide detailed hardware and software training courses, curriculum and setup instructions including:
- Introduction to 3D Printing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Lean Manufacturing
- Mechanical Design
- Tolerances & Fits
- Materials & Usage
- Flexures & Mechanisms
- Finite Element Analysis
- Generative Design
- Tool & Assembly
Get In Touch
Want to find out how Kambria can boost your corporate innovation journey? Let's talk