Notes: Token statistics will be updated on this page at the end of each quarter or in cases of significant changes.
As some members reported scams on Telegram, please also note that:
1. We migrated from Telegram to Discord since April 2022 https://blog.kambria.io/migrate-to-discord/
3. Telegram Korea has not been maintained since Discord migration. Please beware of scams from that channel.
5. Official social channels of Kambria:
Whitepaper, Roadmap and Milestone updates
Kambria tokens are necessary for interactions in Kambria ecosystem:
- Solution seekers: issue and award deeptech challenges, buy NFT IP licenses
- Innovators: earn tokens for developing deeptech solutions and licensing IPs
- Manufacturers: earn tokens through hardware production
- Community members: use tokens to fundraise for Kambria DAOs, to become owners of the DAO technology solutions and get revenue sharing when the solutions are commercialized; or use tokens to purchase products and earn tokens from technology promotion work…
KYTE BSC contract address: 0x0995d8643645dd0cea60ab1acfa5ad2f642273d3
Total supply 25,000,000
Circulating supply 3,378,313 (Dec 03, 2021)
Please visit THIS LINK for more details about:
- Kambria Token Plan Update December 2022
- Instructions and Registration form for:
- Migration of KYTE BEP20, KYTE ERC20 and KAT BEP2 to KAT BEP20
- Optional conversion of KAT ERC20 to KAT BEP20
- The distribution will be within the first 2 weeks of the next month (after the month you convert)
- Note that KAT BEP20 will be minted according to the tokens burned in the migration and conversion.
Kambria Token Community
Please read this to get to know us.
Open Innovation in Deep tech is a big and not easy mission.
Over the past time, Kambria has been focusing on project development, to find a sustainable business model. We have gradually explored and experimented with different development directions to find a suitable direction that could be scaled up. We also spent a lot of time building the capacity of our tech community, one of the key components of the ecosystem for this mission.
In the next phase, we are scaling our ecosystem and strengthening our tokenomics via Kambria DAOs.
Our approach is building company and product value first, with the belief that the token price will correspond to the company and product value. So Kambria will be suitable for long-term investors who can see the development of technology in the future.
Hope you could join us, but we will understand if you have different expectations.
Here is our approach to build the token community.
As said, Kambria will be more suitable for long-term investors who can see the development of technology in the future.
So we will build our token community to nurture that spirit, by:
- Bringing key stakeholders of Kambria ecosystem such as Innovators, Solution seekers, Token holders and other Partnerships to one place (Kambria Discord) so that they could be able to interact and exchange values.
- Building Kambria DAOs communities also in Kambria Discord where DAO partners and anyone interested in the DAOs can join and share their ideas, opinions or proposals for the development of the DAOs. Moreover, we design Kambria Credit rewards for DAO activities so that anyone interested can become a DAO Council member by being active in the DAO.
- Organizing Community Contests such as Deeptech Project / Expert / Innovative Organization Nomination and EdVid Creation so that we can grow Kambria Network and Knowledge Base from our own community. Moreover, the community can share and learn together to earn rewards and stay updated in the technology age.
- Accelerating the adoption of Kambria tokens in Kambria DAOs’ interactions so that we can strengthen our tokenomics.
But we hope to keep our community healthy and positive along the run. So all the fudding, bad languages, spams, negativity… would be strictly prevented. Please understand that we will execute banning / muting these members without warning.
And the fomo is not recommended either. Of course we would love to see our tokens to the moon, but we don’t want to create wrong perceptions or expectations in the community, because we respect our community and don’t want to disappoint you.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you think we are a good match, welcome to our token community in Discord https://discord.gg/DM333x2M55
Together, let’s shape the future of technology where technology is open and contributing more to society.
Kambria Credit and Karma
Kambria Credit is a point reward system reflecting the Activeness in Kambria activity participation. The higher efforts will be honored with higher rewards.
The exact number of credits awarded for an activity will be informed in the activity announcement.
As you accumulate credits, you will unlock special privileges such as:
- Eligible for Quarterly Engagement Rewards
- Eligible for participating in a DAO Council by being a Top active member of that DAO
Credits cannot be exchanged for cash, nor may credits be given, shared, or exchanged between accounts.
Karma is another non-exchangeable point reward system in Kambria platform.
You can think of Karma as a reputation system that acknowledges your technology expertise by tracking all of the work and activities you’ve completed on Kambria. Karma is only awarded to users who have demonstrated clear understanding and have successfully completed their expertise activities. Users who have earned exceptionally high Karma will distinguish themselves as strong developers or experts in our network.
Karma will also increase your Expert Level on the Kambria Platform. The higher your Expert Level is, the more collaboration opportunities you will have access to.
The exact number of Karma awarded for an activity will be informed in the activity announcement.
Example activities that award Karma are Code Challenges, Hackathons, EdVid creation and learning, Mentoring sessions, and Solution Development for Kambria DAOs… The idea behind Karma is that it will take effort and demonstration of your knowledge to attain.
Your User Level is determined by the number of credits you have accumulated.
Your Expert Level is determined by the number of Karma you have, and visible on your public profile.