Notes: Token statistics will be updated on this page at the end of each quarter or in cases of significant changes.
As some members reported scams on Telegram, please also note that:
1. We migrated from Telegram to Discord since April 2022 https://blog.kambria.io/migrate-to-discord/
3. Telegram Korea has not been maintained since Discord migration. Please beware of scams from that channel.
5. Official social channels of Kambria:
Whitepaper, Roadmap and Milestone updates
Kambria & Kambria DAOs
Kambria is an open innovation platform for DeepTech (AI, Robotics, Blockchain, AR/VR, IoT…), with the mission to shape the future of technology where technology is open and contributes more to society.
Kambria DAOs is currently the main initiative of Kambria.
It is a model for the community to co-own a technology. In a nutshell, if you are interested in co-owning a technology, you can join the DAO of that solution to decide and contribute to the development and commercialization of it, and get revenue sharing when the solution is commercialized. Enable open-source solutions to be commercialized by their community.
What are Kambria’s role and scope of work in Kambria DAOs? What are the roles and scope of work of other partnerships in Kambria DAOs?
Kambria as Organizer is in charge of operations to architect the DAO model, develop smart contracts, enroll partners, organize DAO activities, raise funds etc.
As DAO is a decentralized organization, all works in Kambria DAOs are done through partnerships, such as:
- Dev Partner to develop tech solution.
- Judge Committee to evaluate tech solution.
- Production Partners to manufacture robots at local.
- Channel Partners to distribute robots at local.
- Service Partners to implement robotics service at local.
- Community Partners to raise public awareness and be the DAO hubs.
Kambria DAOs are running on XDAO (a 3rd party platform for DAO builder and management).
And we develop smart contracts to integrate to XDAO to tailor the designs of the Kambria DAOs model and enable transparency in DAO transactions.
As per the financial framework of Kambria DAOs, the investment or expense budget will be used for:
- 65% for R&D and Production by Dev Partner, Judge Committee and Production Partners
- 20% for Sales and Marketing by Channel Partner, Service Partner and Community Partners
- 15% for Operations by Organizer Kambria
Revenues from solution sales, services and licensing will be allocated:
- 75% for expense budget
- 25% of revenues will be shared to DAO fund contributors
We define it as such with reference to the cost structure of tech companies especially hardware companies.
In 2024, Kambria plans to build a Model DAO to showcase what we have been developing, with the goal for this DAO to enter the commercialization phase in 2024 where KAT’s roles are enacted in DAO transactions.
In the Model DAO, besides playing the role of Organizer, Kambria will play the lead role in solution development and commercialization as a demonstration.
Kambria tokens are necessary for interactions in Kambria ecosystem:
- Solution seekers: issue and award deeptech challenges, buy NFT IP licenses
- Innovators: earn tokens for developing deeptech solutions and licensing IPs
- Manufacturers: earn tokens through hardware production
- Community members: use tokens to fundraise for Kambria DAOs, to become owners of the DAO technology solutions and get revenue sharing when the solutions are commercialized; or use tokens to purchase products and earn tokens from technology promotion work...
Update September 14, 2023:
Total of 2 chains
KAT BEP20 migration and conversion 2023 statistics:
|KAT BEP2||KAT ERC20||KAT BEP20||KYTE BEP20||KYTE ERC20|
Update Sep 18, 2021:
- Total distribution: 5 billion
- Total burned: 2.5 billion
- New supply: 2.5 billion
- In circulation: 1.3 billion
Total supply 25,000,000
Circulating supply 3,378,313 (Dec 03, 2021)
Please visit THIS LINK for more details about:
- Kambria Token Plan Update December 2022
- Instructions and Registration form for:
- Migration of KYTE BEP20, KYTE ERC20 and KAT BEP2 to KAT BEP20
- Optional conversion of KAT ERC20 to KAT BEP20
- The distribution will be within the first 2 weeks of the next month (after the month you convert)
- Note that KAT BEP20 will be minted according to the tokens burned in the migration and conversion.
Kambria DAOs Tokens
KAT holders can enjoy good deals in the Kambria DAOs ecosystem with all purchases paid by KAT are discounted significantly to 50% versus paid by USDT.
KAT holders can also earn profits from reselling DAO products and becoming DAO Channel Partners at their local or countries.
Community members can use KAT to purchase DAO LP tokens and become DAO members.
Manufacturers can use KAT to purchase NFT IP Licenses to become Production Partners of the DAO, to manufacture the DAO products at their local or countries.
Community members can use KAT to purchase DAO products or membership.
The more the DAO members contribute, the more benefits they have.
- All DAO LP token holders can earn revenue sharing in commercialization phase.
- Members with 10.000 LP tokens ($3.000) can access the solution codebase.
- And if you own 5% ($22.500 at this stage), you will join the DAO Council to vote for DAO decisions.
DAO members will be rewarded instantly at the time of recording revenues. This allows stakeholders to participate in the success of the project during its growth phase, even if it's not profitable yet.
The revenue sharing 25% is pre-defined income stream and better than average profit margin of hardware companies which is 20%.
Among DAO members who hold LP tokens, the top fund contributors and most active members will join the DAO Council to make decisions for the DAO.
Every investor holding at least 5% LP tokens will join the DAO Council. The GTs they have will be synced with their current LP tokens.
The most active members are recognized by a point reward system that DAO members accumulate points each time participating in DAO activities.
Only the members holding GT tokens can vote (DAO Council).
In common practices, DAOs can have different voting mechanisms (token based or wallet based)
In the Kambria DAOs model, our initial approach is to balance the perspectives of members contributing money and members working for the DAOs.
We will observe to improve the model if needed.
We understand you have many choices to invest, so we would like to highlight some points for your consideration:
Kambria DAOs would be suitable for you if:
- You are investors who care for social impacts
- You see the development of technology, especially robotics, AI, blockchain and want to shape its future to society and community
- You are interested in the technology solution of the DAO and want to join hands to develop and bring it to life
- Hold LPs to earn revenue sharing + access to the solution codebase
- Hold GTs and join the DAO Council to vote for DAO decisions
- You prefer revenue sharing than profit sharing
- And you are early stage investors as the DAO is currently in early stage.
You become a DAO member when owning DAO LP tokens. Please follow and participate in our upcoming Token Sales here https://app.kambria.io/token-sale, or the NFT Collection Sales mentioned earlier.
We don’t have minimum requirements, but more benefits for DAO members with more contributions.
Kambria Token Community
Please read this to get to know us.
Open Innovation in Deep tech is a big and not easy mission.
Over the past time, Kambria has been focusing on project development, to find a sustainable business model. We have gradually explored and experimented with different development directions to find a suitable direction that could be scaled up. We also spent a lot of time building the capacity of our tech community, one of the key components of the ecosystem for this mission.
Currently, we are scaling our ecosystem and strengthening our tokenomics via Kambria DAOs.
Our approach is building company and product value first, with the belief that the token price will correspond to the company and product value. So Kambria will be suitable for long-term investors who can see the development of technology in the future.
Hope you could join us, but we will understand if you have different expectations.
Here is our approach to build the token community.
As said, Kambria will be more suitable for long-term investors who can see the development of technology in the future.
So we will build our token community to nurture that spirit, by:
- Bringing key stakeholders of Kambria ecosystem such as Innovators, Solution seekers, Token holders and other Partnerships to one place (Kambria Discord) so that they could be able to interact and exchange values.
- Building Kambria DAOs communities also in Kambria Discord where DAO partners and anyone interested in the DAOs can join and share their ideas, opinions or proposals for the development of the DAOs. Moreover, we design Kambria Credit rewards for DAO activities so that anyone interested can become a DAO Council member by being active in the DAO.
- Organizing Community Contests such as Deeptech Project / Expert / Innovative Organization Nomination and EdVid Creation so that we can grow Kambria Network and Knowledge Base from our own community. Moreover, the community can share and learn together to earn rewards and stay updated in the technology age.
- Accelerating the adoption of Kambria tokens in Kambria DAOs' interactions so that we can strengthen our tokenomics.
But we hope to keep our community healthy and positive along the run. So all the fudding, bad languages, spams, negativity… would be strictly prevented. Please understand that we will execute banning / muting these members without warning.
And the fomo is not recommended either. Of course we would love to see our tokens to the moon, but we don’t want to create wrong perceptions or expectations in the community, because we respect our community and don’t want to disappoint you.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kambria DAOs smart contracts
- Chain: BSC
- Mine Clearing Robot DAO address, also DAO GT token (MCRG) address: 0x6b2f36a9f63cae94d24057e6789196404d84fe77
- Mine Clearing Robot DAO link on XDAO: https://www.xdao.app/56/dao/0x6b2f36A9F63caE94d24057e6789196404d84Fe77
- MCRD LP token address (MCRL): 0x7F7ABa9Ce2812922C3fB81FB31B2B15e35B4265d
- Chain: BSC
- Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO address, also DAO GT token (OCRG) address: 0x21b9de728e6e3a54fc410d912e9420b4c6656acb
- Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO link on XDAO: https://www.xdao.app/56/dao/0x21B9de728E6e3A54fC410d912e9420b4c6656AcB
- OCRD LP token address (OCRL): 0x7C46D376f71Cffdb06E81339A7e2FEFc3A83990D
- Chain: ETH
- Pet Care Robot DAO address, also DAO GT token (PCRG) address: 0xf59fc7e3288ec4fae3d74f94c86c10394f538951
- Pet Care Robot DAO link on XDAO: https://www.xdao.app/1/dao/0xf59Fc7E3288EC4FAE3D74f94c86C10394f538951
- PCRD LP token address (PCRL): 0x9e75aB4Aa524756E2BAF36bdC3A0d09EE4D72676
- GT sync contract: 0x796dce456cda5653bdafb656066440ab34dcccdb
Kambria Credit and Karma
Your Expert Level is determined by the number of Karma you have, and visible on your public profile.
Your User Level is determined by the number of credits you have accumulated.
Karma is another non-exchangeable point reward system in Kambria platform.
You can think of Karma as a reputation system that acknowledges your technology expertise by tracking all of the work and activities you’ve completed on Kambria. Karma is only awarded to users who have demonstrated clear understanding and have successfully completed their expertise activities. Users who have earned exceptionally high Karma will distinguish themselves as strong developers or experts in our network.
Karma will also increase your Expert Level on the Kambria Platform. The higher your Expert Level is, the more collaboration opportunities you will have access to.
The exact number of Karma awarded for an activity will be informed in the activity announcement.
Example activities that award Karma are Code Challenges, Hackathons, EdVid creation and learning, Mentoring sessions, and Solution Development for Kambria DAOs... The idea behind Karma is that it will take effort and demonstration of your knowledge to attain.
Kambria Credit is a point reward system reflecting the Activeness in Kambria activity participation. The higher efforts will be honored with higher rewards.
The exact number of credits awarded for an activity will be informed in the activity announcement.
As you accumulate credits, you will unlock special privileges such as:
- Eligible for Quarterly Engagement Rewards
- Eligible for participating in a DAO Council by being a Top active member of that DAO
Credits cannot be exchanged for cash, nor may credits be given, shared, or exchanged between accounts.